Size 7 3/4 red rosarita ring. The stone is trimmed with a rope trim, and the ring shank is hammered, then textured.
Rosarita is upcycled from glass slag that is a by-product of the gold refining process from the 1960s-1970s. Refiners would take the sand from Alaskan beaches, and fire it in a crucible. Gold infused glass slag was left - producing mainly red, but in some cases, oranges, yellows, blues, and greens (colors other than red are more rare). This process is no longer used in the gold refining, so Rosarita is a material that will be harder to find going forward.
- Measures 5/8 inch in diameter
- The bezel is fine silver, while the backplate, trim, and ring shank are sterling silver
- The ring shank is 3mm wide
- Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
To create this ring, I use traditional silversmithing techniques including sawing, filing, soldering, hammering, and hand polishing.
- Due to its custom nature, this ring cannot be resized
- This ring will ship in a gift box. Gift wrap options available at checkout.
Contact me if:
- You have any questions at any time.
See all of my jewelry here:
Please take a moment to read my policies page for information on custom orders, care of my pieces, shipping and return policies.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any information collected will be used to complete the transaction completed through Etsy. I will only contact you if needed, and pertaining to your order. No information is sold to third parties, and I do not use any information to distribute unauthorized communication.
No credit card information is ever shared with Etsy sellers at any time. All payments are processed through a third party.