Size 6 surfite stacking ring. I chose a simple setting to accent the natural beauty of the surfite.
Surfite is made using resin from surfboard shapers - it builds up layers over time on the shop floor, and when upcycled into cabochons, looks amazing! Each layer represents a surfboard that was made at one point.
- Measures just over 3/8 inch in diameter
- The bezel is fine silver, while the backplate and ring shank are sterling silver
- The twist ring shank is 2mm wide
- The edge of the backplate is hammered for texture
- Stacking ring - it sits up a little so you can add other bands around it
- Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
To create this ring, I use traditional silversmithing techniques including sawing, filing, soldering, hammering, and hand polishing.
- Due to its custom nature, this ring cannot be resized
- This ring will ship in a gift box. Gift wrap options available at checkout
Contact me if:
- You are looking for a certain color.
- You have any questions at any time.
See all of my jewelry here:
Please take a moment to read my policies page for information on custom orders, care of my pieces, shipping and return policies.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any information collected will be used to complete the transaction completed through Etsy. I will only contact you if needed, and pertaining to your order. No information is sold to third parties, and I do not use any information to distribute unauthorized communication.
No credit card information is ever shared with Etsy sellers at any time. All payments are processed through a third party.