Metallic teal green enamel teardrop earrings. It is hard to capture in the pictures, but since the enamel is transparent, they have a slight metallic look to them.
- Vitreous enamel on copper
- The hand formed ear hooks are sterling silver
- Measures 1 3/4 inch from top of hook, 3/4 inch wide
- Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
To create these earrings, I dome the copper blanks. I then fire lead free vitreous enamel in a kiln to over 1500°. Multiple layers and firings are necessary to achieve the look of these earrings.
- Since each kiln firing produces unique results, the earrings you receive may vary slightly from the earrings shown.
- Enamel is glass. Please take care to not drop it, and keep it in a safe place when not being worn.
- These earrings will ship in a gift box. Gift wrap options available at checkout.
Contact me if:
- You need a higher quantity.
- You are looking for a certain color.
- You have any questions at any time.
See all of my jewelry here:
Please take a moment to read my policies page for information on custom orders, care of my pieces, shipping and return policies.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any information collected will be used to complete the transaction completed through Etsy. I will only contact you if needed, and pertaining to your order. No information is sold to third parties, and I do not use any information to distribute unauthorized communication.
No credit card information is ever shared with Etsy sellers at any time. All payments are processed through a third party.