Size 5 hot pink cultured aura opal stacking ring. I chose a simple setting to accent the natural beauty of the cultured opal.
Aura opals are a cultured opal that are made in the USA. These stones take a year to grow. They are made from 80% silica dioxide (which natural opals are composed of) and 20% resin. The silica dioxide are randomly layered with the resin to create color patterns and light play within the stone. While these opals are harder than their natural counterparts, I do not suggest wearing this necklace swimming or in the shower.
- Measures 3/8 in diameter (10mm)
- The bezel is fine silver, while the backplate and ring shank are sterling silver
- The beaded ring shank is 2mm wide
- The edge of the backplate is hammered for texture
- Stacking ring - it sits up a little so you can add other bands around it
- Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
To create this ring, I use traditional silversmithing techniques including sawing, filing, soldering, hammering, and hand polishing.
- Due to its custom nature, this ring cannot be resized
- This ring will ship in a gift box. Gift wrap options available at checkout.
Contact me if:
- You have any questions at any time.
See all of my jewelry here:
Please take a moment to read my policies page for information on custom orders, care of my pieces, shipping and return policies.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any information collected will be used to complete the transaction completed through Etsy. I will only contact you if needed, and pertaining to your order. No information is sold to third parties, and I do not use any information to distribute unauthorized communication.
No credit card information is ever shared with Etsy sellers at any time. All payments are processed through a third party.