Size 6 light lavender sea glass stacking ring. I chose a simple setting to accent the natural beauty of the sea glass. Since it sits up a little, you can add other bands around it!
Lavender sea glass can be dated to before 1915. Manganese was used as an additive to clear glass at this time. Since manganese is UV reactive, the clear glass that sat in the bottom of the ocean for over 100 years slowly turned a beautiful light lavender to darker lavender color. The range in color can also be due to the amount of manganese added to each particular glass batch.
- Genuine sea glass picked in Northern California
- Measures 5/8 x 5/8 inch at its widest points
- The bezel is fine silver, while the backplate and ring shank are sterling silver
- The ring shank is 1.5mm wide
- Stacking ring - it sits up a little so you can add other bands around it
- Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
To create this ring, I use traditional silversmithing techniques including sawing, filing, soldering, hammering, and hand polishing.
- Due to its custom nature, this ring cannot be resized
- This ring will ship in a gift box. Gift wrap options available at checkout.
Contact me if:
- You are looking for a certain color.
- You have any questions at any time.
See all of my jewelry here:
Please take a moment to read my policies page for information on custom orders, care of my pieces, shipping and return policies.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any information collected will be used to complete the transaction completed through Etsy. I will only contact you if needed, and pertaining to your order. No information is sold to third parties, and I do not use any information to distribute unauthorized communication.
No credit card information is ever shared with Etsy sellers at any time. All payments are processed through a third party.