Light blue and cobalt blue enamel earrings. These slightly domed earrings also features small glass beads fused into the enamel.
This piece is part of a series I have created where I focus on Horizons, and the contrast between the points where they meet. These earrings are the horizon between the sea & sky.
- Vitreous enamel on copper
- The hand formed ear hooks are sterling silver
- Measures 1 3/4 inch from top of hook, 3/8 inch wide
- Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
To create these earrings, I hand cut and dome the copper blanks. I then fire lead free vitreous enamel in a kiln to over 1500°. Multiple layers, techniques, and firings are necessary to achieve the look of these earrings.
- Enamel is glass. Please take care to not drop it, and keep it in a safe place when not being worn.
- Since each kiln firing produces unique results, the earrings you receive may vary slightly from the earrings shown.
- These earrings will ship in a gift box. Gift wrap options are available at checkout.
Contact me if:
- You need a higher quantity.
- You are looking for a certain color.
- You have any questions at any time.
See all of my jewelry here:
Please take a moment to read my policies page for information on custom orders, care of my pieces, shipping and return policies.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any information collected will be used to complete the transaction completed through Etsy. I will only contact you if needed, and pertaining to your order. No information is sold to third parties, and I do not use any information to distribute unauthorized communication.
No credit card information is ever shared with Etsy sellers at any time. All payments are processed through a third party.
Mar 24, 2021
Goes great with the Surfite ring I got for my wife -- she'll love it!