Enamel oyster shell necklace with fine silver "pearl." I also used a luster enamel on top of the white to emulate the inside of an oyster shell - this feature is very hard to capture in the photos!
- Vitreous enamel on copper
- Measures 1 inch x 5/8 inch
- 18 inch sterling silver chain
- Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
- Due to how this necklace is made, the necklace you receive will vary slightly from the necklace shown
To create this necklace, I hand cut the copper, then fire lead free vitreous enamel embedded with fine silver balls in a kiln to around 1500°. While firing, the enamel fuses to the copper. Multiple layers and firings are necessary to achieve the look of this necklace.
- Enamel is glass. Please take care to not drop it, and keep it in a safe place when not being worn
- This necklace will ship in a gift box. Gift wrap options available at checkout.
- The necklace you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured since each pearl will be unique, and each kiln firing produces unique results
Contact me if:
- You need a higher quantity
- You are looking for a certain color.
- You have any questions at any time.
See all of my jewelry here:
Please take a moment to read my policies page for information on custom orders, care of my pieces, shipping and return policies.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any information collected will be used to complete the transaction completed through Etsy. I will only contact you if needed, and pertaining to your order. No information is sold to third parties, and I do not use any information to distribute unauthorized communication.
No credit card information is ever shared with Etsy sellers at any time. All payments are processed through a third party.
Nov 3, 2022
This jewelry is f the highest quality and the customer service and communication of the business owner is great.
Jan 26, 2022
Nov 21, 2021
This necklace is so much nicer in person, the pictures don't do it justice! Item shipped right away and arrived well packaged. Love to support handmade!
May 9, 2020
Really beautiful - bought as a gift for a friend who was moving. She loved it!
Dec 29, 2019
I love everything CJ creates and this is no exception!!!