Size 7 1/2 kelly green sea glass ring. I chose a simple setting to accent the natural beauty of the sea glass.
Kelly green glass can be dated from the 1950s to late 1900s, and was commonly used for soda bottles. The green comes from mixing copper and iron into the glass batch.
- Genuine sea glass picked in Japan
- Measures 3/4 x 3/4 inch at its widest points
- The bezel is fine silver, while the backplate and ring shank are sterling silver
- The half round ring shank is 4 mm wide
- Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
To create this ring, I use traditional silversmithing techniques including sawing, filing, soldering, hammering, and hand polishing.
- Due to its custom nature, this ring cannot be resized
- This ring will ship in a gift box. Gift wrap options available at checkout.
Contact me if:
- You are looking for a certain color.
- You have any questions at any time.
See all of my jewelry here:
Please take a moment to read my policies page for information on custom orders, care of my pieces, shipping and return policies.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Any information collected will be used to complete the transaction completed through Etsy. I will only contact you if needed, and pertaining to your order. No information is sold to third parties, and I do not use any information to distribute unauthorized communication.
No credit card information is ever shared with Etsy sellers at any time. All payments are processed through a third party.
Jul 18, 2021
Wow! So big and bright - the pictures do not do it justice! Love it -I need more in different colors! ;)
Feb 12, 2021
Absolutely amazing color! Ring is very well crafted and true to size. I will definitely order from cjseashop again.